Pocket Flashlight



I follow the pocket flashlight tutorial online, and here is the link:
https://www.instructables.com/id/Pocket-Flashlight/

I choose to make a pocket flashlight because it is convenient and easy to make.

The materials I need are:

  • coin battery
  • led light
  • self-adhesive foam
  • ruler 
  • pencil
  • knife



















First, I cut off a circle with the
size of coin battery from
1.5 inches *1.5 inches
foam pieces, and then I
insert the battery into it.













Then, I cut off a piece
of 1.5inches*1.5 inches
paper and the same size
foam. I stick them on
the back and forth of the
flashlight.












Finally, I use taps to decorate the flashlight. When I squeeze
the flashlight, it lights up.


















Comments

  1. Nice work. It looks like you used an exacto knife, did you use any other tools?
    What was the most difficult part of the build?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, the knife is all I have to cut off the foam. I think the most difficult part is to cut off the circle in the middle of the foam.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts