Music Box





Here is a music box that can play the theme music of Game of the Throne when I connect it with my program on the laptop.



First, I built up my circuit in Arduino and made the program.
Basically, I follow the instruction on youtube.
The basic concept behind it is to convert the midi music into the Arduino version and loop it on the program.


Later on, I try to add an on-and-off switch to my circuit, but it does not work. Building the circuit requires me to do some soldering work.


I use the laser machine to print out the box I create on AI and use the hot glue gun to assemble it.


I find out that the hole to charge my USB should be higher and smaller, so I make a revision in the final wood version box.



Here I laser cut the wood box and assemble it.


Finally, I paint the box blue and connect with my computer.
(PS: The capacity of Arduino Nano33 might be not enough for the speaker I connect, the music volume is very small when I play it.)







Comments

Popular Posts